Monday 20 October 2008

Tape deck members work




























Alistair ::


Hi people. I'm Alistair and this is some of my work.
I joined Tape Deck in September and Currently 
working on some really good project with them.
these are some pictures and screen shots and 
pictures I'm taking for my new website which will 
be launched this week. so check that out at: 
alwilliams.co.uk
and my blog has got all my recent work on at: 
alistairswork.blogspot.com.





Arteh::

My name is Arteh Odjidja, I’m a young graphic designer and photographer from North London. 
I've started this blog so I can update the world of my progress, in the crazy world of design and the arts. 

graphicartz.blogspot.com :: artehodjidja.com





























Charlene ::

Hello all!

I am now blogging and you can now have a further insight into what I do from day to day in the world of  a starting graphic designer!

girlinthebeigedress.blogspot.com



















No comments: